Forum posting


Trying to prevent cancer

Posted December 9th, 2010 - 11:05 pm by Anand nanpati from Tampa, United States

I'm a student in Germany. I have pre-cancerous condition and I came to know about it because of gods grace. As per doctors/medical reports I have 100% risk and need to have surgery to take away certain parts of my digestive system which are safe to remove before I get cancer.
I can get cancer in any part of my digestive system and having surgery reduces the risk to some extent.

I'm looking into alternative medicine/ Yoga/ Meditation/ spirituality/ vegetarian diet/ Reiki..etc to try to stop my condition progress into cancer. I need your support and advice. I very much appreciate for reading and responding to this post.

You can fell free to contact me if you to know more about it.

Best,
Anand


Posted December 10th, 2010 - 9:49 am by Alejandro Villena from Barcelona, Spain

Dear friend, the following recommendations will help you to change your habits and support your healing process. This information is only my personal opinion, I am not a medical professional and I am not liable for any reactions you may have to the therapies and words I advice here.

I would like to have some miraculous answer to heal you in little time, but I do not have it and I doubt it exists.
But I have some clues that I am sure will help you and you can work with them by yourself to promote your own healing and have success.

Change is the answer.
Cancer is here, to get rid off it you should change yourself.
Change the place of the bed, use your intuition to find out in which place you sleep better, try many places.
Change your food (make it vegan, healthy, with lot of fruits, garlic, ginger, lemon, onions) and bless all the food you eat and everything you drink.
Change your habits, less TV, more sport, less "time to kill" and have more meaningful things in your life. Hatha Yoga, Reiki, psychoanalisis, Raja Yoga, Agni Yoga, Salsa Dance, find new loved ones. Change...
Change the way you live your spirituality, call the Angels and Masters to stay and learn with, start to get used to praying and meditating in the healing violet light of God, make friendship with Gods, Saints, Mother Earth and Spirits of Nature. Give them your worries and trust them. Look and find your Inner God.
Change your friends, you should be surrounded by beautiful enthusiastic people with loyalty and love, otherwise stay surrounded only by animals and plants, they will love you like you are.
Change the house where you live, choose a beautiful and comfortable one.
Change the music you hear, only listen to the most beautiful music full of love.
Change the art in your house, something beautiful to appreciate should be around you everywhere and all the time, if you can't, create them with your mind through visualization. Fill your being with color and beauty.
Change yourself, forgive and love yourself, enjoy yourself, laugh out loud every day.
Change your mind, find inside of you why your mind creates this situation, what it wants to tell you. Find out why and how you punish yourself subconsciously, and then change it.
Change Doctors, look for AyurVedic or herbal Chinese medicine, naturopathy, colon cleansing therapy and alternative types of medicine, try other ways and continue to look further. Do not give up. Cutting you in pieces does not heal your thoughts that created such a disease. Doctors like to cut other people open, they enjoy that and are paid to do so. To cut doesn't mean to heal. I do not believe in “preventive” surgery, we are perfect.

When you change completely and become a better person, like you always wanted to be, then the cancer should go away, because that is his mission, to help you to change.
So, change.

Regards,

Alejandro